2/8/08

January AND February's GIFT CARD Winners!



I thought since I am always promoting ebay that this would be the place for our Gift Card Winners for these two months. Next month will be a different website.

I have been behind the ball and haven't even given away January's gift card, so right now will be both Jan. and Feb.'s gift card winners. And the winners will each be getting a $25 Gift Card (actually an email gift certificate) to go buy anything they want on ebay!

If you want to be part of March's drawing for a gift card, please fill out the form to the right. We give many bargain shopping tips, refer websites, latest fashion and beauty trends, and more.

The winners must send me an email by Monday, February 11th at janet@fashiontidbits.com. January winner's email address is lyndaallendesign@....
February winner's email address is pdjeweler4jesus@....
Please contact me right away, so I can send them.

To learn more about shopping on ebay visit my website at www.fashiontidbits.com/ebay-shopping

No comments: