2/14/08

FALL 2008 Fashion Trends here!


I bet you're saying..."Wait...we haven't even gotten to Spring yet! " I agree, but fashion week in New York for Fall '08 has already happened, so here's a little peak at what the trends will be.

#1: Colors! Vibrant colors: Shades of green will be a huge hit and so will Purples.

#2: Belts: Most are skinny

#3: Hats

#4: Ombre: An effect when fabric fades gradually from a light hue to a dark hue

#5: Feathers: (I think I'll skip this one!)

#6: Skirts: From mini to longer lengths

#7: Menswear: Plaids, tweeds and oversized shapes

#8: Pleats: In skirts

#9: One-Shoulder Dresses

Hope you enjoyed an early peek at the trends for when it gets cold out again...I'm just wanting the snow to melt and warm weather again!

For more on fashion be sure to visit FashionTidBits.com

No comments: