9/25/07

Clinique's Best Seller Lipstick : Department store product at Drugstore Price!

I am currently working on a bonus ebook for subscribers that shows the top places to save money on fashion and beauty products. I am going to reveal one of my tricks here. Here is a way that I get department store cosmetics at drugstore prices! My example is going to be using Clinique's Best Seller Lipstick: Black Honey! This lipstick looks dark and opaque in the tube, but goes on sheer and stained with a hint of glossiness. One of their most popular lipsticks right now.

Macy's Price: $14

Where do I buy it? eBay ! Look at the prices on the auctions below:


CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Lipgloss ~ BLACK HONEY Free Sh

This seller accepts PayPal 6 $5.50
Free

NEW CLINIQUE BLACK HONEY ALMOST LIPSTICK gloss 100%

This seller accepts PayPal 1 $0.95
$2.99

Currently there are 56 auctions for this lipstick.

Many people don't realize all the things you can get one ebay, but this was one $ saving tip I thought I'd share for now!

No comments: