4/2/08

Sassari Crocs - A Different Kind of Croc!

Well, I know there is a ton of controversy with the Croc Shoes. Either you love them or you hate them. I have to admit that I would never be seen in them...until NOW. The Croc Sassari (shown to the right) is one Croc I would consider wearing. They are definitely in the more "fashionable" category.

This shoe is in high demand due to the novel aspect ... most people think "Crocs" and then envision their clunky, unattractive clog shoe. The Sassari comes in six different color combinations: black & white, fuchsia & white, celery & white, seafoam & white, chocolate & gold, and red & silver.

Here's one review and most other reviews I have read HIGHLY recommend these Crocs:

"Pros: Comfortable, Cute
Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Travel
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. It was a little strange getting used to a high-heeled shoe that is "squishy", but once I got over that I loved them! I've always been anti-Croc (so ugly) but the Black/black version of these won me over."

If you are interested in trying these you can buy them below with Free Shipping:





Crocs Sassari (Women's) - Black/White

Crocs Sassari (Women's) - Black/White


A sleek retro inspired wedge designed with the classic comfort of Croslite material. Colorful two-tone combinations. Footbed conforms to foot creating a custom fit. Circulation nubs stimulate blood flow. Available Colors: White/Fuchsia, Black/White, Celery/White, Chocolate/Gold, Red/Silver, Sea Foam/White, Black/Black.






No comments: