10/22/07

Beauty Tip of the Week: Best Mascara for the Buck!



Have you seen all those mascara commercials by Cover Girl, Maybelline, L'Oreal and Revlon? Since fake eyelashes have become popular the beauty industry is trying to cash in on the trend. They are trying to sell us on having the longest, thickest, lushest eyelashes ever mascaras.


Well, I have to admit...they sort of sucked me in. I haven't tried the fake lashes, but I have tried so many mascaras in the past year! From the Cover Girl mascara that Queen Latifa promotes to the $10 Revlon Mascara. I have tried quite a few.


In the end, even after trying all the latest inventions in mascara, the overall winner is Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline. This retails for only $3-5! Can't beat that price! Many professional makeup artists still swear by this mascara and look at the picture...even Allure magazine gave them an award!



What's your favorite mascara? Give this one a try!

No comments: